I am SO excited you guys have a blog! I was wondering when you were going to get with it :) I miss you soooo much. You were the prettiest bride ever. Thanks so much for being an amazing friend and we need to catch up soon!
hey sissy moo! you need to go check out my blog because i updated!!! and i will be emailing you tons of pictures from the wedding and bridal shower ok! love you
why Hello! My little minions! I am so glad you whipped up a blog so we all can see your cute faces =) How's life?? We need to get together asap. You going to SuperBowl at Dougs??
5 comments:
I am SO excited you guys have a blog! I was wondering when you were going to get with it :) I miss you soooo much. You were the prettiest bride ever. Thanks so much for being an amazing friend and we need to catch up soon!
hey sissy moo! you need to go check out my blog because i updated!!! and i will be emailing you tons of pictures from the wedding and bridal shower ok! love you
why Hello! My little minions! I am so glad you whipped up a blog so we all can see your cute faces =) How's life?? We need to get together asap. You going to SuperBowl at Dougs??
umm...i thought you said more to come?!?! so why have you not updated?! missing moo!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy the adventure!
Post a Comment