This is the size of our baby right now (10 weeks) according to the book I am reading...probably closer to the little one on the left. The runt of the bushel. 

So far things have been progessing well, except for the fact that the couch, bed, and toilet have become my new best friends. I am one of the lucky pregnant women that get not just MORNING sickness, but ALL DAY sickness. Zofran (nausea medication) has become my saving grace!!! Too bad there is no medication for throwing up. Poor Bennett...hopefully he only has to suffer for a few more weeks of my complaining and continual vomiting. He has been SOOO good and helpful and VERY patient. He tells me everyday that the baby is getting a little spank when it comes out for making me so sick! :) Hehehe. I am not showing yet (haven't gained any weight yet), but when I do I will be sure to post some pictures of the growing tummy!
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I fortunately didn't puke all day, but I puked all night long. lol. And I was never, ever hungry. My husband would get so mad at me because I couldn't find anything that sounded good to eat. haha Hang in there! You're doing the best thing ever. I miss you so much and wish I could see you soon :)
Congratulations! We found your blog through Steph's. Jenna, we haven't met you yet, but welcome to the family. Kevin is Bennett's cousin. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling very well. I look forward to seeing the baby bump!
Aside from the sickness, that has got to be the craziest/coolest feeling! Your little plum! You are going to be one of those teeny pregnant ladies that just pops straight out when they are like 8 months along. Are you going to name it Jennett?
Congrats!!! I didn't even know! Thank goodness for blogs. You are going to be a great mommy! Yeah! So excited for you!!!
oh jen jen! this just make me so happy! i wish i could just squeeze that lil plum right now! but i might squish it so i won't. love you moomoo!
Glad you have some meds, hopefully the vomiting will be over by the time you hit second trimester!
Post a Comment