Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Bennett's B-day Bash
On May 16th we celebrated Bennett's 5th birthday!! Just kidding, the candles aren't supposed to be added...it was his 23rd birthday:) We had some of Bennett's brothers in town for the weekend and celebrated with his favorite foods...of course something bbq'd. He chose smoked brisket and it was tasty. His favorite cake is German chocolate, so that is what he got :) Here are a few pics of the day.


Here are all the kiddies gathering for present time. I love how kids swarm when anything that remotely resembles a gift is visible - so cute :) Come to think of it - I do that to. I love presents. Since it was not MY day, Bennett got to open up some fun things - new clothes, swimming suit, mini charcoal grill for our new apartment, an airplane model kit (I know, I know, I giggle at his hobby of building models), and of course some cash. Thanks everyone that came to celebrate! We also were able to go on a breakfast date and went out to see Angels and Demons with Bennett's brother and sis-in-law. It was a fun day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy late birthday, Bennett! We wish we could be there with you to celebrate. Boo hoo come back!
Jimmy says he misses you. And, "the world is a better place because of you. I love you."
We miss ya'll tons! It looks like Texas is way fun, though! Hope all is going well- can't wait to here if we are getting a little niece or nephew.
Post a Comment