Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pregnancy Perks

As I was complaining to myself one day about how sick I felt due to pregnancy, I decided that I was becoming one of those people that enjoyed throwing a pity party for themselves. Honestly, there has to be SOME good mixed in with my nausea and throwing up. So, I sat myself down and decided to make a list of the perks of pregnancy. I will share a few thoughts with you...

Why I LOVE Being Pregnant :)

1. I have a valid excuse for an expanding waistline.
2. I have a reason to look at baby clothes, books, and accessories online and in stores for extended periods of time.
3. I can take naps whenever I feel like it and not feel lazy for being so tired.
4. I get spoiled (even more than before!!) like a Princess from Bennett.
5. And most of all why I LOVE being pregnant....for the first time in my life since junior high, I AM NOT ON A DIET!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! (Sad, I know, that this is the biggest perk - hehehe)

Our little girl (or Lil' Moomoo as we sometimes refer to her as) is growing and doing well. I thank her for allowing me all the wonderful perks that I have mentioned :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha i love it, and it's so true...pregnancy does some pretty crappy things to you but then again you can actually let loose and do what you haven't been able to for a long time (like EAT!) I am sure little Moomoo appreciates that =)