Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome to Texas

Today I had a warm welcome from a fellow Texan. This Texan actually moved into our new apartment and is playing hide-and-seek for the time being. He gave me just a quick glimpse of himself before scurrying off to plan his next scare tactic. I am sure I frightened the new move-in as well as Bennett with my blood-curdling scream, but sometimes I just can't help myself. Bennett quickly tried to capture and eliminate this unwelcomed guest, but the little guy was just too fast. I think he is lurking deep in the corners of a kitchen cabinet, too far for us to reach for or see. There is now a reward out for the person that can successfully find, kill and dispose of his dead body.
WANTED:
DEAD RATHER THAN ALIVE

REWARD UPON DISPOSAL

Hopefully this will occur sooner rather than later...I am now extremely paranoid whenever I set foot in the kitchen.

Also, I will be updating soon of our adventures over the last couple weeks!! I went to Washington for a sister's trip, and Bennett and I went to Chicago for a little vacate with my parents. Pics and stories to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, oh Jenna I got a great mental image of you playing peek-a-boo with your "guest". I like the new pictues and blog layout.