Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've got Gadgets and Gizmos of plenty.....

We are getting Avarie immuned to all her toys and contraptions. When she is bored of the bouncy chair, I put her in the swing. When she is bored of the swing, I put her in the bumbo. When she is getting bored of the bumbo chair, I lay her in her car seat with a blanket hoping she will fall asleep. Oh the things to keep a baby entertained. Here are a few pics and a video for you to enjoy :) The video is showing her giving some smiles to Bennett - she is giggling all the time but they are so hard to catch on film!

Chillin' on the bumbo...
Look at those meaty cheeks! Little chunker :)

She is learning to grasp things now. She likes to be holding something when she sleeps...I think she is just showing off her biceps :)

Warm and cozy by the fire

I had to add a pic of this adorable pink cheetah...she is so wild!

She will have her 4 month check-up in a few weeks, so we will keep you posted!

4 comments:

The Dunns said...

Her cheeks kill me! Haha! So precious

Unknown said...

lol oh my gosh, so cute! For some reason, the video wouldn't ever load =( But I will check it later. Love the cheetah, Ava is definitely outta control hehe. Okay and the Bumbo is so dang funny! I want to get one for Carter, it just seems like as soon as you get some toy, they outgrow it after like 2 weeks! BOOOOO

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I know what you're talking about. It seems like through 3 kids we have purchased or received all the baby items and I always wonder how I did without it for so long (ex: the Bumbo) because each one has its time and place. Avarie looks adorable!

Genevieve Larsen said...

awwww! I wonder if those cheeks are a Larsen thing because even with Chiara being so small she STILL has the cheeks! I love it...your little darling is just too precious with her smiles for daddy!