I want to be just like my daddy :) We will cruise the boulevard on our motorcycles together...maybe we will even do some father/daughter stunt shows. HA!
This picture of Bennett and Avarie dancing is so sweet. Couldn't resist putting it in. My dad texted me after he saw this and said to hold on to this time because before we know it they will be dancing at her wedding. We love our Avarie Shirlene :)
Awwww that's so cute! REminds me of a picture we had too of my dad on his scooter, taking me and Val for a "ride" back when he was in dental school. Man I gotta see Bennett with his little girl, that's so cute =) Okay and your buffet post is hilarious... seriously it is NO wonder America is huge!!! I love the variety of buffets but can never seem to get my money's worth!
2 comments:
Awwww that's so cute! REminds me of a picture we had too of my dad on his scooter, taking me and Val for a "ride" back when he was in dental school. Man I gotta see Bennett with his little girl, that's so cute =) Okay and your buffet post is hilarious... seriously it is NO wonder America is huge!!! I love the variety of buffets but can never seem to get my money's worth!
Wow, I love all the pictures so much! Especially the one of the dancing.
love ya,
Bonnie
Post a Comment