Saturday, February 27, 2010

Best Buds

When I put Avarie down to sleep last night, I put her doll next to her sitting against the edge facing her, so she would feel like she wasn't alone. She chatted for about 20 minutes to herself (or maybe the doll), and then all was quiet. I went to see if she was asleep and this is what I found...
She had pulled her little doll over to lay next to her. I had to run out of the room before I burst laughing. We snuck back in to get a quick pic. I am glad she likes her dollie :)

6 comments:

Our Little Family said...

That is super cute. She is getting so big and I love how she sleeps with one arm above her head. So precious!

Unknown said...

lol oh my gosh how cute! babies are so dang funny, all their little quirks.. I love the video of her laughing too, i just wanna squeeze her! Her and Carter would be best buds =)

Matt and Angelica said...

so adorable. oh my word. what a cute baby you have!

Unknown said...

she is so adorable! this makes me smile :) i can't wait to meet her next week!

Family said...

I love that picture! So cute.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

That is so adorable. I love when their little personalities show through. Tanner thanks you for his birthday treat - he LOVES ice cream!