I always look forward to the Superbowl each year for 2 reasons. The half-time show, and the commercials. Many of the commercials were pretty funny this year, but often there is a dud thrown in there. This particular commercial is the most terrible, horrible, no good, very bad commercial I have ever seen. Every time it came on, my brain almost exploded because of its idiocracy. Here is a link to the extended version. There are too many absurdities to even list. Take a gander, you WON'T be disappointed...
http://www.boostmobile.com/shuffle
I guess since it costs like a billion dollars to even get your commerical aired during the Superbowl, the funds for quality entertainment dwindled. These poor football legends....how mortifying. They must be desperate for some money or endorsements or something. Tacky beyond all reason. Please enjoy.
1 comment:
I'm dead now.
I feel like I need to wash my face or something, some sort of re-do maybe to make sense out of the ridiculousness. Oh my gosh.
Post a Comment