Tuesday, February 16, 2010

XOXO

Here's our teeny Valentine!
Bennett and I had a very enjoyable Valentine's this year. On Saturday we had some wonderful friends watch Avarie so we could sneak out on a date by ourselves! Woo hoo! We went to one of our fave places, P.F. Changs (aka Changs or Chang-a-langs) for some dinner and then to an arcade place for games. Bennett and I became addicted to this coin game (probably because you got the most tickets from it). Once our money ran out we exchanged the tickets for some QUALITY prizes. I picked out a domino game and Bennett picked a hackey-sack and yoyo. Hahaha good times. It's as if we never grew up :)


On Sunday I was in charge of breakfast and Bennett in charge of dinner. I made PINK Belgian pecan waffles - delish. Bennett gave me a coupon for a day at the salon and a new Friends season. I had already used the salon coupon on Saturday, which was HEAVEN. I gave Bennett and new tie and tickets to go to an Air Show in April.

Bennett chose hamburgers and fries with dipping sauces for dinner (he is really good at the grill) and red velvet cupcakes for dessert. Yum!


We hope everyone had a fun celebration!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...you have good friends? You liar! Be lonely with me!

Oh, lil' Av is so, so cute; I am going to steal her.

Only you two could get away with going to an arcade on your date...hilarious. Oh, and those lettuce wraps at PF Changs? Heaven.

By the way, you are looking so good, Jenna! Dropping that baby weight like it ain't no thang.

Evans Family of Three said...

i just love that picture of ava! looks like you guys had a really fun date night! wish we could have doubled!!

alan and bonnie said...

So fun to hear about your Valentines Day.... You look amazing : )

Melissa and Doug said...

Such a cute little valentine and such a fun date.