Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chi-town Baby!

Bennett let Avarie and I sneak out of Texas for a week to visit my family in Chicago....it felt so good to be home :) My sister Lindsay, her husband Cory, and little Owen were in town the same week to bless that cute baby boy. We had SUCH a fun time. Avarie was of course spoiled by Grandma Mary and Papa Dunn, who were ecstatic to have 2 grandbabies visit at the same time. Linds and I were able to sneak out for some baby-free girl time, which was fab. It felt like Linds and I were teenagers again laughing and giggling every 2 seconds....sometimes I think sisters never grow up :) I also was able to give Lindsay a new haircut and color...I love doing hair! Avarie was able to meet Great Papa Sal (my mom's dad) and her great aunt, uncle, and cousin. My parents took us out to eat and made some delish meals while we were there. My mom and I also got to go out to lunch, one of our favorite things to do. We love small cozy lunch places. Here are a few pics of Avarie with the grandparents...





Kisses from Papa Dunn

Red Robin.....YUMMMMMM
Thanks Mom, Dad, Linds, Cory, and Owen for a very fun week!

2 comments:

Aaron and Steph said...

Awwww I bet Spencer and Mary had so much fun hehe! Little Ava and Owie are so adorable- I just want to squeeze both of them!

Unknown said...

thank you and avarie for coming out and visiting!!! i love that avarie, preslie and owen are going to grow up so close and age and just be bff's!! hehe i had so much fun giggling with you too and being silly! i love my sisters so much!!!!