Thursday, April 22, 2010

6 Months...

Avarie is officially 1/2 a year old! Woohoo! She was quite the trooper with her shots and only cried for a minute. It helped that Bennett could be there to make her better :) Here are some of her statistics...

Length: 25 3/4 inches (50th)
Weight: 15 lbs. 14 oz (50th)

If you are keeping tabs on this girly (probably just me) you will notice she is decreasing in standings. Thank goodness - I hoped she wasn't going to continue her rapid growth! She is slowly decreasing in the charts to where her dad and I are located ;) Here are some fun facts about our Tootle Bug -

*Eating a very healthy portion of rice cereal and veggie baby foods. She would seriously eat all day if we let her...she is doomed to love food since both Bennett and I are food connoisseurs.
*Sitting up on her own for about 10 to 20 seconds before face planting into the carpet.
*Loves laughing and giggling with her dad.
*Patiently sits still while mom squeezes her juicy thighs.
*Rolls all over the room, and quickly.
*OBSESSED with Baby Einstein. She could be having the biggest fit, but the second she hears Bach or Mozart, that girl is silent. She often laughs at and talks to the images shown on the video.
*Sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am. She has been sleeping through the night since about 2 months, and we feel VERY blessed!
*Loves her dolly. It is a night time must to be holding dolly.
*Last of all, Avarie is a snuggle. She will sit and cuddle until your heart melts :)



Holding dolly :)


We love our Avarie Shirlene!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I want to cuddle with her so much right now. Those thighs! I wanna squeeeze them! She is so beautiful, she really looks like such an even combination of the two of you. So pretty.

Also, for some reason your blog wasn't showing as updated and I'm just now seeing your past two posts. I love finding out about new things to do in the area, those gardens look like fun. And Avarie sucking that ring pop! Starting her early on the good stuff :)

Aaron and Steph said...

Oh my! Those legs are killer!! It's so fun watching that video, because it's soooo Carter, their little expressions and wobbliness =) I love the ring pop.. Carter I'm afraid is probably already addicted to sugar since I sneak him treats all the time hehe. How fun, don't you love this age?!! Oh, and that's funny that she's slowed down in height and weight, because Carter has too, although he's dropped to 30th in everything =( We have screwed our children forever!

Family said...

So cute! She has such beautiful eyes. You are lucky she cuddles, mine won't cuddle unless they are SUPER tired.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Tanner totally understand the obsession with Baby Einstein. He gets so excited when HIS show is coming on. Oh, and I LOVE the thighs!