
On August 16th Bennett started his second year of dental school and officially became a D2 student. As is tradition, I had to take a picture as he left for the first day of school. What a cutie in scrubs ;) He has enjoyed this year a MILLION times more than last year (what a relief!). He is doing really well in all his classes, and is particularly good in the lab portions. Those years of working on retainers in his family's retainer lab and as an ortho assistant are paying off!! I get to be his first official patient in October for a teeth cleaning. I'm sure he will do a great job. He is already getting geared up for Boards this December. He goes up to school early every day (wakes up at 5:45 am) and looks over dental decks (kind of like flashcards) in preparation. I am so grateful he is such a hard worker!
2 comments:
I love this! I'm so glad 2nd year is so much better. The first year is such a grind! We love you!
I am going to be Jimmy's first patient in October, too! We'll see how this goes...
So proud of our little Bennett! He looks like a dentist.
Post a Comment