Friday, September 3, 2010

Progression

Here is a photo journal of our growing baby boy...

This is the most recent pic...I am 28 weeks as of yesterday. He is moving and kicking like crazy, 24/7. For awhile I was getting better with nausea and not throwing up, and there were quite a few days Zofran was not needed. But the last week and a half have been a little rough...so my meds have kept me going. How I love modern medicine! Overall it hasn't been as bad as with Avarie, but still no fun. The doctor scheduled a repeat C-section on November 18th, so only ELEVEN more weeks to go. I will survive ;) He seems much bigger than Avarie was, so maybe he will want to come earlier (wishful thinking). Hooray for babies!

5 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

So I found your blog from your face book page. Hope that is ok! :) Our blog is private, so I will send you an invite.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you are so cute pregnant! It was fun chatting with you tonight. I would love to get together and do a girls night or canning day or something soon.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

You look great!!! Those Larsen baby boys are always big boys!

Unknown said...

Yay I'm so glad to see some pics! (Since I finally have some working internet!) K and you look so amazing, and I'm so jealous you don't get a fat face when you're prego! That's probably what I hated most. Just 11 more weeks til Carter gets another boy cousin, yay!

Unknown said...

Cutest prego woman ever = you

Evans Family of Three said...

so cute j! i love that belly :) can't wait to meet this little guy in there soooon!!!