Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday Cuties

I just had to take a picture of my two cuties all ready for church. Avarie's hair is FINALLY long enough to put in a little bow without a headband. She gets closer to walking everyday, and will stand by herself for long periods of time. She is very cautious and nervous to take a step without us holding her hand :) She is talking, talking, talking (and often LOUDLY - especially in church), loves to play with other kids, and giggling constantly (often with herself and at toys). I LOVE being with her everyday. She has been so good to me while I have been pregnant, I think she can sense the days I am miserable and is an extra sweet girl. Love this tootle bug :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at her light hair! So cute. I just can't believe how happy she is all the time.

alan and bonnie said...

she looks so cute in that dress!!!

Mom Dunn said...

What a little tweedlebug. SOOOOOO glad she is being good to you while you are in your last part of your preg. with baby boy. She is going to be a good big sister. Love you all and looking forward to November.