Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneaky Peek

Avarie's 1st birthday was this past Friday, October 15th! We had a birthday party with her little friends (and some of our friends) and Grandpa and Grandma Larsen and Uncle Reece. I don't have time right now to do a full post, but I wanted to post a few pics of the party. Thanks to my friend Julia for taking the pictures!!






Thanks to all who made her day special :) I will organize the post and pictures soon, when I get a few spare moments. Happy Birthday sweet Avarie!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww what a cutie! I love her two little bottom teeth jutting out just like Carter's! Glad her birthday was fun.. I meant to send a little present and totally spaced it! I'll be on the lookout though for any cute little girly thing to send =)

Evans Family of Three said...

simply adorable! i can't wait to see more. love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE AVARIE!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Happy Birthday, Avarie! Wish we were there with you!

Leale said...

jenna...her sweet little face is absolutely precious. i sure wish we were closer so we could spend time together with our kiddos. good luck these next few weeks. i'm anxiously awaiting the phone call/text announcing the arrival of my next nephew. miss you TONS

Family said...

Avarie is adorable! I hope your pregnancy is going well.