Monday, December 20, 2010

The year of "2nd's"

This year seemed to be our "2nd" of many things. I survived my 2nd summer in the heat of Texas (pregnant of course), Bennett began his 2nd year of dental school, we had our 2nd baby, and celebrated our 2nd anniversary together. Sheesh...alot has happened in TWO years! For our anniversary we had some good friends watch Avarie and Cameron and we escaped to Maggiano's (delish!), walked around the fancy Northpark Mall, and went on a little drive around fancy Dallas neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights. It was so fun to have some time together. Bennett and I love date nights. I especially like getting all primped and dressed up (even if we are going somewhere casual). I love getting to see Bennett all handsome and I love getting to wear my high heels or cute flats :) Hehehe. Here's to many more years of "Jennett".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bah! I missed this post too! I'm so glad you had a good anniversary! i know the feeling of liking to just get out with your husband, and have a reason to actually get ready hehe... it doesn't happen enough around here, but we're working on it =)

Evans Family of Three said...

so many happy wonderful things happened in the larsen home in 2010...wonder what 2011 will bring you?? love you guys!