Miss Avarie has a shoe obsession. (Big surprise, right?? Wonder where that came from...) This morning after I got her dressed she remained in her room. A few moments later she emerged wearing shoes. She danced around so proud of herself that she put them on without my help. Nevermind the fact they were 2 different shoes, I was most impressed that they were on the correct foot! Hehehe, love this little girl.
I am WAAAAAAY behind in my blog posts, but I couldn't resist sharing this cuteness. I will update from a few months back when I have time (can I borrow some from anyone??)
And just because he is so darn adorable, Cameron needs a shout-out too.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Cameron is so cute I could die! Oh I wish I could meet him right now.
Oh Miss Ava! You smart little diva--love it.
oh my gosh!!! I was missing pics of these munchkins, so i'm glad you posted a little something. Avarie's got so much more hair! Silly little girl with her shoes, love it.
And little Cam, I just wanna kiss that cute face!
Post a Comment