Today we had Avarie's "friend" party. I originally wasn't going to do any party for her birthday, but I couldn't resist. So we had a few little ones meet us at McDonald's for Happy Meals and cupcakes. It turned out perfect...and required very little effort :) Tomorrow is her actual birthday, so there will be another post about that in the future. For now enjoy a few pictures of my favorite little girl and some of her buddies.
Sweetest little 2-year-old I know :)
Sweetest little 2-year-old I know :)
Waiting for friends to arrive...

Opening presents...
Admiring her generous gifts :)
Thank you to those that were able to make it! We enjoyed having you there to celebrate :)
1 comment:
K McDonald's is pretty much a genius idea! She looked so cute on her birthday! Wish we could have partied hard with you guys =)
I feel like Cam and Avarie are starting to look more like each other.
I'm trying to put together a Panda party for Carter, before we leave for our cruise... it's too much work if you ask me!
Post a Comment