Sunday, November 20, 2011

An Attempt at Family Pictures...

So much work goes in to family pictures. Seriously. Coordinating wardrobes, setting a time, getting primped and groomed, being on time at the location, and making sure everyone has their best happy face takes A LOT of effort. And of course Avarie decided to be a diva on the day of our pictures....

Here we are trying to console her...even Cam offered a helping hand.Hey, staring or scowling is better than screaming!And our other successful picture! Woohoo!Though our family pictures were a little rough, the solo shots of Avarie and Cam are insanely sweet.
Such a beautiful little person. How did I get so lucky?? Yes, she is Miss Independent, but I wouldn't have her any other way. She is our tootle-bug :)And HELLO adorable. Cam has me wrapped around his short, chubby little finger. Couldn't you just squeeze this chuskers all day?!? Look at those little loafer shoes!! Hehehe :)

And I love these handsomes.

6 comments:

Brent and Aubrey Stock said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are adorable! Such a cute family. :)

The Miguel Family said...

Our family shots are pretty similar. It is really hard to get everyone looking. But I really do like how the solo shots turned out. You all look so great !

Eardley Fam said...

Oh the drama of family pictures!!! For all the headache they turned out great! LOVE Avery's giant flower and I am cracking up at Cam's outstretched arm on Avery. Keeping it real! What a beautiful family!

Eardley Fam said...

Oops..sorry AVARIE...I shouldn't leave comments when I am too tired!

Evans Family of Three said...

oh my heavens!!! these pictures are great and i LOVE that family picture of Avarie crying and Cam putting his little arm out to console her. what a sweet little brother. :) But i can not get over how beautiful little miss avarie is. those gorgeous blonde curls and that face!!! wow. you are gonna have to watch out when she gets older. cam is just too cute in all of this as well. what a little sweetheart he is!! great pics! all you need is one good family one and looks like you guys got a few. lookin' so good by the way j. you hot lil mama!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I know it's frustrating when the kids don't want to cooperate with the whole picture thing - we also just went through it. However, I think they turned out really cute!