Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!


+
+


=

This was our Valentine's Day in picture form :) Going to see Confessions of a Shopaholic (LOVE!!) and P.F. Changs. Bennett also got me the second "Confessions of a Shopaholic" book and a movie I have been wanting. I got him some video games he has been longing for:) Now, many of you know that for my New Year's Resolution I gave up Diet Coke. Well, my cravings have not disappeared since January 1. I have been strong, but I felt that since Valentine's Day is a special day that we cherish everything we love, why not get to partake of my beloved Diet Coke?? I even told Bennett, "Is it sad that I am more excited to drink a Diet Coke than eat at P.F. Chang's?" That, my friends, is true love.
P.S. I have since tried to be very good about my resolution, and when I feel vulnerable I just try and remember the gloriousness of that special holiday evening when the pure combination of carbonation and coca-cola slithered down my throat. Ahhhhhhhhh....bliss :)

2 comments:

Mallory said...

If I had gone as long as you had without drinking a Diet Coke before that night, I would've made out with it...You probably did, didn't you? We went and saw Confessions, too! Very good, but of course the whole time I was so bugged at the things they changed from the book. PS I think you would die if you saw what I do at work all day. So sad.

Evans Family of Three said...

oh jj! i love you! and think thats pretty impressive that you have gone so long without DC! i dont think kt would last 2 days! hehe i still need to go see shopaholic! missing moo!