Friday, February 13, 2009

Mom Bangs

As future mothers, Mallory and I decided to practice or mom 'dos. These bangs are a classic combination of femininity and glamour. The 3 inch wave is warm and inviting. You can wear this hip style at home, working out, or even for a night on the town. Other mothers will be jealous and want to copy your flair for fashion. It is so convenient and environmentally friendly; only 1/2 of a can of hairspray necessary for each use! Curling up your mom bangs says, "I'm not a woman anymore, I'm a mom". So all you mothers and future-mothers out there, get your fabulous mom bangs now :)

*This Mom Bangs advertisement is in connection with Mom Jeans, courtesy of the SNL skit*

4 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Hahahaha LOVE IT! Hilarious :) Made me laugh my mom-hiney off! Thanks for the happy post, and ps not fair that you're still hot even with mom bangs! LOL

Mallory said...

That is not me, that is some other Mallory... My mother and I got a good laugh out of this. Your eloquent description blew me to the moon--all you need is 1/2 a can of hairspray each time! You need to put this picture in your portfolio for hair school. The best part is, you can tell Jimmy is really disgusted when he looks at it hahaha--date night with the mom bangs comin right up.

Evans Family of Three said...

oh my gosh! this is hilarious! mal looks so natural in them! hahaha thank you for posting this...i needed to see it for real. i miss you!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I know the skit you're talking about...too funny. I had bangs just like that in the 6th and 7th grades - we called them power bangs!