Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Busy Weekend!
This past weekend Bennett and I got to "play house" for a few days. Mom and Dad Larsen headed to Utah with Reece for 2 weeks and our sister-in-law Bonnie flew home to Maryland for a weekend getaway for her husband's (Alan) graduation. So Bennett and I got some practice at being Mom and Dad :) We watched our niece Hadley and nephews Cooper and Grant. It was sure BUSY but we had a lot of fun. Hadley is such a smart girl and LOVES anything princess and girly. She loves to walk around the house in my high heels and is often wearing a princess dress :) Cooper is such a funny little thing and loves to snuggle (or "hold you" in his words). My new favorite words he says are "dur-dur" (turtle) and "ta-tu" (thank you). He calls Bennett "Menet" and me "Nenna". What a cutie :) Grant is just living the baby life sleeping and eating. He definately likes to be snuggled most of the day and has the most adorable features. Below are some pics of us decorating cupcakes. Yes, they were pink cupcakes with pink frosting....what else would I pick??? :)
For Father's Day, I gave Bennett tickets for us to go see a Texas Rangers game. He was pretty excited! We love to go to sporting events together :) He was wearing a bow-tie from church made out of M&M's...it did not last a bow-tie for long. I made him Manicotti, Caesar salad and garlic bread for dinner with the usual German chocolate cake for dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Look how cute you are! Your little boop belly, I love it! Your lil' moo is going to come out doing spirit fingers. Sounds like you guys got some good parenting practice in with those cute kids.
I miss you.
Cutest prego girl in ever. Adorable. You look fantastic. As always.
so i have to comment here too hehe. but those kids are so cute! you and b are going to be such great parents to that lil girlie! so its like 2 weeks til girls trip and i am sooo excited! you look fabulous and i love you!
A little trial by fire in parenting. Aren't you glad they only come one at a time. :) You guys are great!
Bennett's not quite a dad yet, but it looks like he deserved those Ranger tickets this past weekend.
What cuties! (The kiddos and your prego-ness!) Great job and handling them. I'm sure you did a great job. Enjoy the game!
Your new picture in your heading is H.O.T. Wow. Really.
Look at you!! You are beautiful! I am excited you all are having a girl. They are so much fun. We are having a boy! It will be good to have the battle of the sexes around our house. :) Keep us posted!
Post a Comment