This is the kind of judging advice that I listen to every Wednesday night. When the clock strikes 7, my life is turned over to the most incredible and fascinating television creation, "So You Think You Can Dance". Some might call me obsessed, but I think of it as being anxiously engaged in a rhythmic learning experience. Where else are you going to find so many styles of professional choreographed dances at one time? I seriously look forward to this show for MONTHS. Actually, as soon as the previous season has ended, I am already counting down to the next one. Bennett can attest to this...he has heard me talk about how excited I am for quite some time now. And now, the season is here. My life drastically improves during the months of May, June and July because of this epic reality masterpiece.

To view some of the recent episodes, go to www.fox.com/dance/ - I hope you will build a love as strong as mine :)

4 comments:
I feel EXACTLY the same way
love this show too. i have my dvr programmed and ready to go each week. simply amazing what they can do. mesmerising really.
I'm watching it right now! Who are your favorites so far? I need to know! I missed last week.
it stinks not having cable! but i should go to fox online to watch them anyways! j you and i both know any dance they do we could so do better! we should try out next year! well think about it...but our girls trip is getting closer and closer! its what gets me through the day sometimes just looking forward to it! love you and that perfect lil moomoo in you!
Post a Comment