
Here I am at 30 weeks!! Only 10 more to go....I am hoping it goes VERY fast. I am tired of wearing flip-flops all the time because my feet are getting too swollen and chubby to wear all my little heels :) We were fortunate enough to have another sonogram last week and see Lil' Moo getting bigger. She weighs close to 3.5 pounds and is close to a foot long!!! We are anxious to meet her :)
4 comments:
Wow she's 3.5 pounds already?! That is craziness! According to my babycenter updates little Carter is only like 2.5... maybe close to 3 actually, I dunno! I haven't been swelling yet, but I'm just a fatty and I don't appreciate that. And I totally feel for ya with those nasty cockroaches, I found one too about 2 weeks ago in our ROOM and I was so mad, but I was relieved to have Raid on hand since Aaron was gone, but the more I sprayed him, the more he came after me!! So disgusting. He eventually scuttered behind our dresser where he died and I had Aaron dispose of him... the nasty sneak!
I remember the feeling. :] Do you have a name picked out yet?!
How adorble and beautiful are you? The answer: Very! You look sooo great!!
You are so beautiful and just plain cute! Okay girly, you need to add me to your blog list. I totally want to be included! By the way I wish I had those diamond eyes you have. They are such amazingly piercing. I love you sweety and congratulations on the blessing a little girl on the way. Hugs and Kisses to you...
Post a Comment