Over 75,000 people...only 15,000 of which were BYU fans. Incredible stadium. Ridiculously enormous screens. Edge of your seat game. And to top it of, BYU won 14 to 13.
Sweet victory.
Sorry this pic is a little blurry, but here is the stadim from where we sat. Pretty cool :)
3 comments:
Nice!! i'm so jealous you got to be there... I really need to get my cougar pride back... I'm so sick of being at BYU that I'm like anti-everything about it! But that was a pretty sweet win. I love seeing pics of your growing baby girl- and don't worry I've got the swollen face big time haha!
YEAH BABY! We had a great time with you both!
Loves.
I love the term swollen with pregnancy. i have used it a few times. during the game i was wondering if all the excitement would send you into labor. the countdown is on. i'm down to single digit weeks left with you!!
Post a Comment