Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls!! I will try to get back to everyone this week...right now I am catching up on some rest:) My mom is here for 2 weeks and it has been so helpful! We love you all and will keep you posted on our teeny sweetie.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Teeny Sweetie
Avarie Shirlene Larsen has arrived!! We are so excited to have her in our family. She was 7 lbs 13 ounces and 21 inches long at birth. We thought she was going to be a bit bigger, but are glad she is still pretty small! The c-section went perfectly and I am recovering well. The pain meds keep me from feeling too sore :) Avarie is adjusting to life and has been such a good baby. We love everything about her! Here are a few pics of the weekend...
Just born and already has Daddy wrapped around her finger :)
Snuggling with Bennett...so sweet :)
Right after she was born they let me hold her! I was a little numb and drugged up, but that was one of the best moments ever :)
Ready to go home!
So sleepy....I think she was saying her prayers.
Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls!! I will try to get back to everyone this week...right now I am catching up on some rest:) My mom is here for 2 weeks and it has been so helpful! We love you all and will keep you posted on our teeny sweetie.
Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls!! I will try to get back to everyone this week...right now I am catching up on some rest:) My mom is here for 2 weeks and it has been so helpful! We love you all and will keep you posted on our teeny sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I could just look at pictures of her all day! Just keep posting and posting all the pictures, she is so beautiful! I am just still in awe that you are a mom and Bennett is a dad! You guys are so awesome!
She is beautiful! With that much hair the beauty shop will be open for business soon. We are so excited for both of you.
Congrats, she is just precious. All of us here back at Walkers/Eternity are so excited for you!
Hey guys!! It's Kristi Larsen(Richard's wife). Congratulations on Avarie!! She is absolutely beautiful. We are glad everything went well. I seriously cannot get over how pretty she is! You guys do good work. :) Congratulations! Sending our love!!
She is just beautiful! How fun to have another niece/cousin. We hope your recovery goes well!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, I bet you just look at her all day except for when you take a nap! I hope that your healing and recovery goes fast!
So sweet! I still can't even believe it- you have a baby!! I love that you think she's got the Packard round face... it's inevitable I'm afraid but sure makes for adorable babies! =) And I didn't know you named her middle name Shirline.. that's cute, I bet her grandma loves it hehe
She is so precious Jenna. Congrats! Hope you get some rest and enjoy every moment. My little girl is already 3 1/2!
She is beautiful! Congrats (again)! I am so glad you are doing well Jenna. Drugs are definitely a blessing. :)
Post a Comment