Just wanted to post a few pics of Avarie's "firsts"...
First birthday party :) I am so glad she was able to celebrate my 25th with me! Definitely the best present ever. For my birthday Bennett surprised me with a sewing machine I was wanting! I also got some money, gift cards, and movies. Definitely a good day :)
First nap clutching her passy. This thing goes wherever she does!
First "diva" picture. She must have some of her mom in her ;) This little girl cracks us up.
Hope you are all doing well!
5 comments:
oh she is so cute I just want to squeeze her! I'm so jealous too.. I don't even feel like I'm having a baby anymore it's been so long and uneventful the past several weeks. I bet Bennett is so good with little Avarie, you guys are such a cute little family!
Jenna, she is just BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!
Tim Curry and I send our congratulations and Halloween greatings...muahahahaha.
That diva picture kills me every time! So cute and funny. I also just giggle seeing her dressed up in those cute clothes that are sagging off of her teeny weeny little body! Looks like you're doing a great job :)
So adorable! The baths get better after the cord is gone.
omigosh. she is BEAUTIFUL. and you look so lovely. i hope i can meet her soon. and of course hang with her mom. :)
Post a Comment