Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Gala

One perk of Bennett being in dental school is the Holiday Gala we will get to attend each year. The school reserves a ballroom at a hotel in Dallas and we get to enjoy an evening of dinner and dancing! Bennett knows how much I LOVE any excuse to dress up fancy and how dancing is one of my favorite things to do - so this evening was perfect! We had some friends watch Avarie so we could have a fun date night. The food was wonderful (Bennett's favorite part), and the DJ played my requests and songs I love dancing to (my favorite part). Here are a few pics of the evening!

In the ballroom at the Hilton Anitole, sorry the second one is a little fuzzy.

A close up :)

There was a football field made of Dr. Pepper cans! We had to get a pic.

Me outside the hotel. Such a fun night!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fab-u-lous! Guuuurl! :) I love your dress. That looks like so much fun! Why doesn't OSU do that? Hmmm.
OK and from the last post, Avarie has grown so much! I loved all the pictures. You guys are such a cute family!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Looks like a great time. I remember going to those and loving them. Like you, I loved any reason to dress up! You guys are doing great!

Evans Family of Three said...

this looks like it would be so fun! maybe one year you guys can bring me and cory to it as guests!! hahaha i have to say though you are looking great j! nice find on the dress! miss you so much!