Sunday, December 20, 2009

A year has gone by....

...since our wedding! Bennett and I celebrated our first anniversary on December 20th. This year has been filled with wonderful memories and adventures. Who would have thought that within 10 months of marriage we would have a teeny little girl? We have been so blessed and are grateful for our little family :) To celebrate, Bennett and I scrounged up a little money and went out to dinner at a Japanese hibachi grill - type restaurant. Delish. Thanks to Avarie's uncle Reece for babysitting :) Here are a few pics of our wonderful wedding day a year ago in Salt Lake, and a picture celebrating our anniversary at the restaurant...enjoy!





Of course I had to throw in sassy shoe pic :)

Here's to a many wonderful years to come!

2 comments:

Aaron and Steph said...

Okay i had never even seen most of those wedding pics! And I really love the shoe one lol... so funny that today me and Aaron were arguing over what day you got married... I knew it was the 20th!! (Aaron thought it was the 22nd... SO off!) Little Ava is a doll, keep the pics coming =)

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen almost all of these wedding pictures either and I love them! Beautiful. I can't believe it's been a year already, congrats!