After the tubby and getting all lotioned up...
Avarie sucking the water off of Owen's head :)
Babies are just so much fun! We sure loved meeting little Owie.
Avarie sucking the water off of Owen's head :)
Babies are just so much fun! We sure loved meeting little Owie.
3 comments:
Avarie biting Owen's head! Haha, yes! How much do I love Avarie's thunder thighs next to Owen? To die for! They are so cute together. It's just so cool that you and Linds got to be together with your new little babes. How fun!
i loved having them play together! can't wait for the summer when they are older and more aware of each other!!
Oh my gosh, sucking the water off of Owie's head!! That is so hilaroius!! Gosh they are so adorable. I can't wait to finally meet Avarie. As soon as we move out to Cleveland, I'm looking up tickets out to Texas asap!!
Post a Comment