Monday, May 3, 2010

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

My Valentine's present to Bennett this year was tickets to the Central Texas Airshow. Those of you that know Bennett are aware of his LOVE for aviation, so he has been excited for months to go. It was located 2 hours south of Dallas so we left early Saturday morning to get there for all the festivities. We were able to walk around and look at lots of different planes from various eras (all of which Bennett knew, I was pretty impressed actually). Then we walked through the food vendors a million times to pick what we wanted for lunch - this is mostly my fault that it took so long to decide, but I can't help it that I'm pregnant and my cravings change rapidly :) The airshow was in the afternoon and was really amazing. Bennett took lots of videos of the different planes in the show and had a great time. Avarie was an ANGEL all day and we were so glad she was such a sport! We only ended up snapping a few pics, so I just posted 2 for ya.


Bennett's fave plane...not the "Buzzin Cuzzin" design, but the actual model :)

Dad and Avarie


OK, this guy's pilot jumpsuit was so funny. If you can't see what it says around the rip, it says "Warning: Explosive Gases". Thought it pretty clever :)

No comments: