Monday, May 10, 2010

A day for the all the Mommas...

Bennett and Avarie did a great job making this Mother's Day special for me. He made a fabulous breakfast and made sure I got to relax. I'm still pretty sick at this point in the pregnancy, so I enjoyed to the best of my ability :) After church we went up to Sherman where Grandpa and Reece Larsen had a delish turkey dinner prepared. We were able to skype with Chase (Bennett's brother) on his church mission in Colombia, and talk on the phone (like an 8-way call) with Christian (my brother) who is on his church mission in Mexico. They are wonderful missionaries and represent the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints very well. For my present I was eyeing a new hair straightener - and I was overjoyed to get it!! I chopped my tresses a month or so ago, and needed some intense heat to keep it in line :) Thanks Bennett and Avarie (and mom and dad Larsen) for a wonderful day!


Proudly displaying my prize for being a good mom :)

1 comment:

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Your haircut is adorable. I have thought about cutting mine that short, but I don't think it would look as good on me as it does on you.