Big sister, little brother. 2 peas in a pod. Destined BFF's. Well, not yet actually...I'm just hoping they will be! It has been fun to watch Avarie over the past few weeks learning who this new little person in our family is. At first, she paid no attention whatsoever to Cameron. But each day she acknowldges him more and more. She is very gentle, and we are teaching her to be "soft soft soft" with her brother. Below is a picture of one morning that I caught Avarie pushing Cameron in his swing and "singing" to him. It was adorable.

So happy to have these sweet tootles in our life!

4 comments:
Your kiddo's are both so cute! Maybree has that exact same leopard print velour jumpsuit! How funny! I am glad she is such a great big sister and helper. :)
cute little sibs. i think they do look alike! and seriously ava's outfit?? i love it!
I think your two little ones do look a little alike. We have the same swing. Your pictures are so cute.
So sweet. Definitely brother and sister. I love the new family portrait above!
Post a Comment