Sunday, February 15, 2009

Babysitting Ella :)

Bennett and I LOVE to babysit our niece, Ella. She is such a lil' sweetie and so much fun to snuggle with. It will be fun when she is older and can become my shopping buddy :) We decided to get her started young and introduce her to the fabulous world of shoes...


Her teensy feet basically fit in the toe area!


Here is a front shot...can't you tell she is in LOVE ?!?! If she is anything like her mom (Amber) and all her aunties, she will definitely be a shoppin' girl :)

2 comments:

Evans Family of Three said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! I want to babysit baby Ella! and the pictures made me laugh. i can only imagine what your own daughters will be like!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

I know 5 nieces and nephews that would LOVE for you to come babysit! They'll probably all want to wear your shoes! Of course, you'll have to paint fingernails and tell princess stories, too. Chance and Jaxon will need a pirate story or something like that, though.

Ella sure is growing since we last saw her. What a cutie!