Monday, February 23, 2009

CELINE

One word, four syllables. SPEC-TAC-U-LAR. Many of you know how obsessed I am with Celine Dion. I remember when she started her show in Vegas like a million years ago, and I promised myself I would see her before she took a long break. I never was able to make it to Vegas to see her show, and was VERY sad when she announced she was through with "sin city". But alas, she announced she would be going on a WORLD TOUR and I almost died. Last October Bennett and my parents surprised me with Celine tickets for my birthday. And yes, I bawled when I opened up the gift and saw those beautiful paper tickets staring up at me :) Bennett was originally going to go with me, but told me he thought I should bring someone who would appreciate it more. Her concert was scheduled for last November, but due to an illness she postponed. So after MONTHS of anxious waiting, I took one of my best buds Steph and we experienced the musical genius of the fabulous Celine Dion!


Here I am kissing my beloved ticket before the show :) I was so excited!!

Steph, Aaron, Me, and Bennett grabbed some dinner at Cheesecake Factory before the show. Bennett and Aaron went to see a movie downtown while waiting for us :)


Me and Steph waiting for the show to start!!!! AHHH!!!!
Celine did this latin number where her dancers did a Tango...so cool

She was so incredible! I loved all her costume changes :)

Here she is up on the big screen. She was performing the Titanic song here.

Another pic of her performing :)
Celine is one of the most sensational performers. She did not mess up or go off key ever. I will definitely go to see her shows whenever she is on tour again!! Plus, she has got the most killer legs I have ever seen. That girl knows how to work it!! :)

6 comments:

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I am jealous! I love Celine and have also always wanted to see her perform. Way to go Bennett on the gift. For now, I will have to live vicariously through your pictures! I love your hair too.

alan and bonnie said...

So much fun!! I went to Vegas to see her perform years ago and she ended up being sick that night : ( they showed a video of her show instead and refunded money for tickets. I have wanted to see her live ever since.....

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

A-MEN Sista! I knew you would love it. And ditto on the legs. She is AWESOME! I seriously was mesmerized the whole time while we were there. I know of no other performer than really do it all like she can. Glad you enjoyed it so much!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

And your hair looks great that length! I was wondering when you'd post pics.

Evans Family of Three said...

one day i will go to her concert and then my life will be complete!hehe i love your hair it looks really cute! miss moo!

Aaron and Steph said...

yay for us and celine!!! p.s. my eyes look really far apart in that pictures.. like a Nomad indian