Here are a few belly shots of the growing baby girl. I hope she turns out just as ghetto as her momma.
Here is an ultrasound of our future girly girl. Her head is on the left and her belly on the right. You can't see her feet in this one, but I swear she is already wearing some sassy heels :) Hehehe

We are SOOOO excited for the new addition to our family. I have already been pestering Bennett with all my grand schemes on how to decorate the nursery....I need to remind myself often that we are poor college students and that I cannot go out and buy all the cute pink things I see!! Bennett is really excited for our "Lil' Sweetie" and will be such a good Dad. He is hoping that she will be a snuggler - because he LOVES to snuggle :) I'm sure he will make her a Daddy's girl!
6 comments:
Congrats! I love you so much :) I'm sooooo excited! You are so gorgeous, and tiny! I swear I was ten times bigger by that time. lol I miss you! Hope Texas is treating you well :)
ok i am in love! the first thing i noticed was her cute little beep nose! i want to squeeze that little moo already! and j you look to cute and prego i love it! wish i had something to show already. but i am soooo excited your having a girl and she is going to be perfect! love you and little moomoo
Oh, I love it. Love it, love it. I'll bet it's kind of nice to actually show a little bit? You are so freaking ghetto fabulous. Woop woop girlfriend! We're so excited!
awwwww that's so cute!! I love the ghetto pose especially hehe. Okay so I totally found some baby site that has baby girl socks with actual HEELS on them, like soft stiletto heels!! I saw them and almost died.. I will have to find them again and send Jenna Jr a pair!!!
In fact, I just found them on amazon! Go to this site: http://www.amazon.com/Brooke-High-Heel-Baby-Shoes/dp/B001I4E7YW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1243305386&sr=8-3
Hahaha you will laugh your head off
Lookin' good! We are excited to hear more of your baby girl to be!
Post a Comment