Beloved friends and family. Prepare yourselves for some of the most awesome candid photographs taken of WalMart customers. I added some of my own commentary to emulate how I perceive the picture gems.

I spy with my little eye.....a tail???
New model for leg shaving commercial.
Still deciding what shocks me more; the matching short and T-shirt combo, or the factthat a girl is actually flirting with this guy.
This hair is DANJA.
Somebody loved Jurassic Park a little too much.



2 comments:
hahahaha a walmart wedding?! you've got to be kidding! thanks for the good laugh!
I still can't get over how funny this is.
All these people should come together for one epic event: Miss Danja Hair glams everyone up for the wedding, the little fox man prances up the aisle as the ring bearer, while child overalls man ties tin cans to the Jurassic Park car and writes "Just Married" on the windows with that insulation and ketchup.
Post a Comment