Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SYTYCD

For those of you who know what these letters stand for, I heart you. For those of you that don't, I will kindly explain. Not once, but TWICE this year these letters have rocked my world. My heart races with pure giddiness when I see them. I start to hear music in my head and my feet start to get their groove on. I get to be purely entertained for 2 whole hours each week because of what these letters mean. Yes, that's right, these letters stand for the most wonderful and amazing dance show in existence........So You Think You Can Dance. Season #6 baby. Boo-ya.

2 comments:

alan and bonnie said...

I had to laugh!! You got me hooked this summer. I look forward to Tueaday nights!! We will have to talk and compare notes : )

Anonymous said...

I'm usually more into it, but now that Jimmy and I have like 50 more channels than we did in Wymount, I'm mesmerized by this new world called TV and I forget to watch SYTYCD. I did see the episode where they picked the top 20 and need to start watching because I love it.