Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shot Victim :(

Today was Avarie's 2 month appointment - I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! Here are her stats:

Weight: 12 lbs. 8.5 oz (90th percentile)
Length: 23 1/4" (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 38.5 cm (50th percentile)

We were a little shocked about her being in the 90th percentile....especially in length! HA! Don't know where that came from ;) But here are a few pics of our brave little soldier after the shots...





I think her meaty legs blocked some of the pain :) And I think I cried more than she did. We love our Avarie Shirlene!

6 comments:

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Hang in there Mommy :) Her hairline is adorable! And we love chunky thighs. (funny how they're not so cute when we're older...)

Anonymous said...

Awww! Poor little thing! She's so sweet. Her hair looks really light in this picture! Is that just the picture, or is there any blonde/red going on?

Our Little Family said...

I love her thighs! I agree it is so hard to watch your baby cry. She is so cute!

Aaron and Steph said...

Have I commented yet? I've looked at these cute pics at least thrice and can't remember! Avarie is such a cutie, and I love how nearly every picture she's decked out in pink lol, so appropriate. I also love the leopard onesie... if anyone had that for their baby, it would surely be you!! You look so beautiful at the little gala, how fun is that!?

The Dunns said...

I think you were right- she will pass up Ella! Haha! She is so cute! Her little face is flawless. I hate shots, too! Give her kisses for us!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

She is following those little Larsen genes. Our boys were always in the
90th percentile until they started crawling. I love your new picture at the top!