Can't help but love this sweet tootle...
Avarie loves when we read to her, especially when Bennett does. He makes noises for the different pictures on each page...some are not the most appropriate, but
Avarie likes them :) Whatever keeps her giggling. Oh, and she is sitting like a pro! Hooray!
4 comments:
She is just a little Bennett in that picture! So cute.
Cute! I agree, I see a lot of bennett in her, but you too, it's funny. I'm jealous you guys get to do fun stuff on the weekends like your little aviation outing =) Does Avarie love being outside like Carter does? It's so fun that they are entertained just by being in the stroller and seeing everything. You feeling better at all lately?
She is beautiful! I love her hair color. Hope you are doing well!
i love her hair!!! in no time you will be able to have some fun putting it up in cute little styles!! :) i miss you guys terribly :( july can't come fast enough!!!
Post a Comment