Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whose your daddy (and mommy)??

Lately Bennett and I have been discussing what Avarie will look like. We pick out each other's favorite traits and then try to combine them into one little person....since Bennett and I are so good looking we figure our baby can't go wrong :) Hehehehe. With the due date in 2 weeks, we are getting VERY anxious and ready to meet her. I decided to post some pics of when we were little so everyone can envision what our diva will look like :)

Look at this mug....angel Bennett.

And here is my fabulous contribution to the gene pool.

Now you all can dream at night about what physical features are in store for our girly.

4 comments:

The Dunns said...

So, Ella looks a lot like her Auntie Jenna. Gotta love the big blue eyes! I hope the last two weeks fly by, but totally understand if you feel like fourteen days is an eternity- I did. Love ya!

Evans Family of Three said...

ok bennett was adorable! and of course you too j! i think your girlie is going to be one little beauty! i can't wait to see her! well pictures of her until i get to see her in person! love you and hope the days just fly by for ya!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha so cute! I guess you'll know by Thursday! So I thought of how nice it's going to be for you to actually get ready before you have your baby so you're not disgusting and nasty in pictures like I probably will be!! Aimee was like that with her c-sections- all glam with make-up and everything, you'd hardly know she just had a baby. =) Little Averie is going to be so dang cute, I can't wait!

Genevieve Larsen said...

CUTE! I hope everything goes well with your delivery...I can't believe how fast things have gone (it seems like we just got married) but I also can't believe that these babies aren't here already!