Sunday, November 15, 2009

Privacy Please!

Friends and Family,

We are going to make our blog private, so if you would still like to enjoy it please comment on this post leaving us your email address. Or you can email me (Jenna) directly at jennamlarsen@gmail.com. Thanks!

Bennett, Jenna, and Avarie :)

18 comments:

Family said...

christinepackard@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE we want access. malloryleale@gmail.com

CarrieAnne said...

blinken83@gmail.com

Elise said...

we do... i love all the cute pictures of your little princess!
kewilson16@hotmail.com

The Dunns said...

amberandty@comcast.net

Genevieve Larsen said...

Genevieve.Larsen@gmail.com

Our Little Family said...

ashley.packard@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

connorwilson27@gmail.com

knjfabela said...

My family are long friends with the Larsens and would love to continue reading.

karafabela@yahoo.com

Norgerocks said...

lisemarie@gmail.com

Evans Family of Three said...

you should have mine...

Stephensen Celebrations said...

alishaandboyd@gmail.com

I am Alisha Stephensen. I knew Bennett Larsen when he was very young. My family the Browns and his family were good friends growing up.

Crystal said...

Please add us! dccoatney@gmail.com

Draper Duo said...

kassie_o@hotmail.com

The Dixon Family! said...

dixaroni4@gmail.com

lillysmum said...

yes please,
tara@thedress.net

Kara Kaufman said...

kkaufie@gmail.com

Sharee Gariety said...

gariety@gmail.com

Jenna, In case you're wondering who I am, since I don't think we've actually met, I'm one of Bennett's Packard cousins. There are hundreds of us, I know! Maybe someday we'll see each other at a reunion or something, but in the meantime, the blog is all I have!!! Congrats on your new little Avarie. She's darling.