This halloween was probably the most low-key holiday ever. Since Avarie isn't very old, we didn't want to take her out to any parties because of so much sickness going around. So, we stayed at home and had hoped to hand some candy out.....HOWEVER, we only got THREE trick-or-treaters! We even decided to go out to eat and leave the candy on the porch in hopes some might come late and take our delicious treats. But we had a FULL bowl when we came home. Usually if kids see a bowl of candy on the porch with no one handing it out, they dump the entire contents in their bag. Nope, we got stuck with it. Oh well. Here are a few pics of the festivities.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We carved our pumpkin the Monday before Halloween....I know, I am so talented. I have the best carving skills (HA!)
Bennett was in charge of the seeds!
1 comment:
I have been waiting to see what she was going to be for halloween. So cute!
Post a Comment